Friday, July 3, 2009

10km run after work


So how did the jog go.
It was a beautiful day today, especially for the sun bathers,


It could have been better in terms of the vital statistics
When I go out running I like to carry my GPS gadgets with me. I normally take 2 sets and use them simultaneously in case one of the gadgets fails.
They rarely fail but sometimes they do and today was one of those rare days! My Runkeeper application which runs on the Apple Iphone failed to initiate today so I do not have data from that application. My garmin application is usually reliable and it was reliable today.

I ran as hard as I could in the warm weather but the results where only modest. I managed to run for 10km total. If all goes well on the marathon day (5miles) I should be able to finnish. Yeaah!

Meanwhile the total tally since the blog started, now stands at 26km

No comments:

Post a Comment